Creation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Creation
Lottery is now available, anyone can enter at any time! Drawings are always on Sunday's 12:00PM PST. Enter Here.

Vote Rewards & Lottery

Poll

Should we have Vote Rewards or Lottery?

[ 2 ]
    40% [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    60% [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Tks
    Admin

Vote Rewards & Lottery

Post by Tks on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

This is an important question, which one I personally find more valuable is vote rewards as it will get us more players, but I am usually quite busy and I'll do them one at a time, feel free to vote on this.

Re: Vote Rewards & Lottery

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:28 am

Nobody bothers to play lottery.
    Vote Rewards.
    Tks
    Admin

Post by Tks on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 am

Perhaps I should have clarified how this lottery would work.

Instead of drop parties like some servers do upon opening, our lottery would be more beneficial concluding the low amount of players. How it would work is, you simply click Lottery on the top of the page, view what the current pot is (could be cash, or unobtainable items such as party hats to begin with). And with a lower player base the chances are higher.

It could turn out to be a unique thing for our server to have drawings once a week based on the players who enter their name in.

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 pm

No risk, high reward? I like it.
    However, with an increased playerbase people would be more likely to make spam accounts and enter the lottery.

If you were to base it on something like... Hmm.. Forum lottery, where if someone who had reached (x) Amount of posts or (x) amount of reputation\thanks could receive 1 lottery chance, and people of a higher level (x * 3 ) or such would have 2. etc. etc.
    I don't know if that makes sense to any of you.
    Tks
    Admin

Post by Tks on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:36 am

Precicely, there are many ways of preventing multiple submissions, currently in-place you are not allowed to submit with the same IP. If changed for whatever reason, we can compare ips of previous logins, alternate characters, where the item was traded, etc to prevent multiple submissions.

Please note: I personally check all player submissions before randomly picking one! We will open the lottery within 20 minutes of this post, and I'd like to stick to drawing a winner every Sunday at 12:00PM PST

This weeks lottery prize is a red partyhat.

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:27 am

Tks wrote:
    This weeks lottery prize is a red partyhat.

Very Happy Sounds like it will be suspenseful I have 0% chance of winning D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:15 pm