Creation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Creation
Lottery is now available, anyone can enter at any time! Drawings are always on Sunday's 12:00PM PST. Enter Here.

Something quite... odd.

Something quite... odd.

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Current votes / RL Page
    At the time I posted this link there were only 3 votes, I've voted everyday... I'm thinking some people need to step it up. Going to put some time into farming votes I suppose, if you haven't voted please do.

Tks wants to work out more kinks, but already the server is a great and friendly environment which I believe should be spread to those with patience and good hearts.

I predict (only a prediction) that the server could be fixed by the end of this month. (I'm yet to see any other major bugs)

In order for Tks to allow donations, he wants all the kinks worked out.
    In order for Tks to have a large playerbase from voting, advertising etc.
    he wants to have ALL the kinks worked out.

Please do your part and report bugs, so he can find possible solutions ASAP.

Report Bugs Here:
    Bug - Report
    Tks
    Admin

Re: Something quite... odd.

Post by Tks on Thu May 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Hello,

Actually we did have 17 votes, Runelocus resets their votes once a month. Ours must have reset just recently as other servers have very low vote counts as well. But yes I am going to attempt to fix all bugs before allowing donations, etc.

Post by Guest on Thu May 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Tks wrote:Hello,

Actually we did have 17 votes, Runelocus resets their votes once a month. Ours must have reset just recently as other servers have very low vote counts as well. But yes I am going to attempt to fix all bugs before allowing donations, etc.
    I know, Runelocus resets their votes at the start of each month, I know that I have voted three times this week (since the start of the month) and doubt that I am the only one.

I know you are working on the bugs and are very busy, I plan on making an attempt to donate later on.

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:16 pm